Monday, March 5, 2012

Friendship


Friendship is something weird. It can come so quickly and give you a really good feeling... But with one word or one act everything can get destroyed. I constantly feel this need of keeping up with all my friendships I have, but it’s hard. The constant fear of ruining everything you’ve got with all the people you care about is really annoying and keeps me awake sometimes. But you have to look at the positive side of it and even though this fear is constantly bugging me it’s totally worth it.
The worst part is when you have to let go and that is my case. When you have to leave friendships behind that you worked for so hard. When you don’t have a choice, when you just have to go, when it’s out of your hands… That’s the worst case… My case…
But as I said before you have to look at the positive side of it. I don’t regret anything, because life without these happy moments of friendship would be worthless. I am grateful for every second I get to be with the people I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment